6 Pack Candles- All Time Favourites
Bundle includes 6 candles in your choice of fragrance:
- Baltic Amber Amber & Musk Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Oriental Baies Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Oriental Sandalwood Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Red Roses Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Sweet Basil & Mandarin Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Tuberose & Gardenia Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
This Month’s Special Offer Limited Edition Candles descriptions:
- Baltic Amber & Musk: Egyptian musk enhanced with cashmere, patchouli, clove rose, and exotic amber will provide a sensory experience that is truly addictive.
- Oriental Baies: Red currant, berries and pear combined with rose, jasmine and precious woods create this sophisticated fragrance.
- Oriental Sandalwood: A spiritual blend of Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cedar and Vanilla. This irresistible fragrance will evoke a warm and homely atmosphere.
- Red Roses: A freshly picked bouquet of long stemmed red roses. Luxuriant rich and spicy with a hint of sweet violets and warm musk’s.
- Sweet Basil and Mandarin: A refreshing combination of Lime Oil, Basil Mandarin, Lemon and Thyme. This fruity fragrance will uplift and invigorate and create a sense of wellbeing.
- Tuberose & Gardenia: Exotic, tuberose flowers sprinkled with elegant gardenia, rich rose; sensuous ylang ylang and jasmine notes create this romantic and magical fragrance.
With correct candle care and maintenance, enjoy each fragrance for up to 80 hours.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Ensure the wicks are 1/2 cm every burn to remain at a smoke-free height. This will also eliminate black soot and keep the jar at the ideal temperature.
- Do not continue to burn your candle once the wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the glass. Letting the candle burn further than this may lead to the glass jar becoming extremely hot and potentially causing the glass to crack.
- Always allow the candle to burn long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will prevent tunnelling of your candle wax and allows for an even burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass jar.
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Do not burn the candle if the glass is chipped or cracked.