6 Pack Candles – Spring Bundle
Bundle includes 6 candles in the below of fragrances:
- Frangipani Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Lavender & Mint Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Passionfruit & Lime Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Passionfruit & Paw Paw Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Tropical Coconut Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Vanilla Triple Scented 400g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
This Month’s Special Offer Spring Candles descriptions:
- Frangipani: Fresh frangipani with complex layers of coconut, orange, bergamot, mimosa, ylang ylang and vanilla, will calm your senses and transport you to exotic locations.
- Lavender & Mint: Relaxing notes of French lavender, herbal mint, menthol, eucalyptus, and a hint of spiciness to create this uplifting fragrance.
- Passionfruit & Lime: Be enticed with the summery notes of lime, melon, passionfruit and guava. Sit back and let this captivating scent transport you.
- Passionfruit & Paw Paw: A blend of passionfruit, paw paw, grapefruit, blood orange, mango and peach combine to create this delicious fruit cocktail.
- Tropical Coconut: Fresh coconut and pineapple with a hint of lime on a warm musky and sweet vanilla background to create this luscious tropical scent.
- Vanilla: Warm and comforting vanilla combined with rich caramel, coconut and fresh hazelnuts to create this truly decadent and sweet aroma.
With correct candle care and maintenance, enjoy each fragrance for up to 80 hours.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Ensure the wicks are 1/2 cm every burn to remain at a smoke-free height. This will also eliminate black soot and keep the jar at the ideal temperature.
- Do not continue to burn your candle once the wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the glass. Letting the candle burn further than this may lead to the glass jar becoming extremely hot and potentially causing the glass to crack.
- Always allow the candle to burn long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will prevent tunnelling of your candle wax and allows for an even burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass jar.
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Do not burn the candle if the glass is chipped or cracked.