Christmas Cheer Candle Pack
$99.99 – $131.99
Get into the festive mood with our Christmas Cheer candle pack! Includes 3 Pack Elegant Candles with your choice of fragrance of the below:
- Warm Apple Pie 2 Wick Candle 400g
- Fir Needle 2 Wick Candle 400g
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg 2 Wick Candle 400g
- Combination Pack (1 x Warm Apple Pie, Fir Needle, and Cinnamon & Nutmeg fragrance)
- Candy Cane Combination 4 Pack (1 x Candy Cane, Warm Apple Pie, Fir Needle and Cinnamon & Nutmeg fragrance)
Save approximately $10 off each candle when you purchase this month’s special offer!
This Month’s Special Offer Christmas Cheer Candles 3 Pack descriptions:
- Warm Apple Pie: Discover the delectable scent of Warm Apple Pie. From the freshly baked apples to the warm crust infused with brown sugar and nutmeg. This fragrance is sure to delight.
- Fir Needle: Celebrate the magic of Christmas with the aroma of a freshly cut pine tree decorated in lights.
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg: The tree is decorated, the mistletoe is hung and the scent of freshly baked Christmas cake fills the air.
- Candy Cane: Candy Cane Candle will bring the spirit of Christmas to your home! Enjoy the fresh and relaxing peppermint with warm chocolate undertones that will have you dreaming of the red & white lollies.
With correct candle care and maintenance, enjoy each fragrance for up to 80 hours.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Ensure the wicks are 1/2 cm every burn to remain at a smoke-free height. This will also eliminate black soot and keep the jar at the ideal temperature.
- Do not continue to burn your candle once the wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the glass. Letting the candle burn further than this may lead to the glass jar becoming extremely hot and potentially causing the glass to crack.
- Always allow the candle to burn long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will prevent tunnelling of your candle wax and allows for an even burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass jar.
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Do not burn the candle if the glass is chipped or cracked.