4 pack Candles- Six Scents 2 Wick 290g
or 4 fortnightly payments of $22.50 with More info
4 Pack Candles – Six Scents bundle includes your choice of the following:
- Honey & Rose Triple Scented 290g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Coconut & Lime Triple Scented 290g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Pineapple & Mango Triple Scented 290g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Tuberose & Peony Triple Scented 290g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
- Combination Bundle: 1 of each fragrance Triple Scented 290g Elegant 2 Wick Candle
Total bundle valued at $143.80. Available this month only for $89.99! That’s a saving of $54. Save approximately $13 off each candle when you purchase this month’s special offer!
This Month’s Special Offer 4 Pack Candles – Six Scents bundle descriptions:
- Honey & Rose: Close your eyes and experience the perfection of a single stem rose with its complex myriad of scent. From its opening of citrus freshness to its rich honeyed centre.
- Coconut & Lime: Allow the sweet and tantalising aroma of a musky coconut and cool sparkling lime to carry you away to a tropical retreat.
- Pineapple & Mango: Savour the sweet and fruity aromas of a freshly cut pineapple and mouth-watering mangoes. With a hint of lime, this tropical delight will transport you to your very own island getaway.
- Tuberose & Peony: Let your senses be enlightened with this exotic floral bouquet of creamy tuberose blossoms and delightful peony blooms.
With correct candle care and maintenance, enjoy each fragrance for up to 60 hours.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Ensure the wicks are 1/2 cm every burn to remain at a smoke-free height. This will also eliminate black soot and keep the jar at the ideal temperature.
- Do not continue to burn your candle once the wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the glass. Letting the candle burn further than this may lead to the glass jar becoming extremely hot and potentially causing the glass to crack.
- Always allow the candle to burn long enough to create a melt pool of wax across the whole diameter of the jar. This will prevent tunnelling of your candle wax and allows for an even burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come into contact with the side of the glass jar.
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Do not burn the candle if the glass is chipped or cracked.